Hey everyone!! How are you all?
Today I am going to be doing the Miranda Sings Award!! Wohoo! This is something that has been quite famous in the WordPress world recently and I am very thrilled to do this. A huge thank you to Tash for nominating me for this award.
1. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include the featured image on your blog post.
3. Nominate other blogger to do this wonderful award.
4. List 7 things you love about yourself (this can be about your appearance, personality, achievements etc).
5. Don’t use negative connotations (i.e Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart).
- I am talented in dancing and have had many opportunities to dance in public.
- I am smart and always get high scores in my subjects. Basically I one of those people who get a trophy or medal and certificate at the price distribution held in school every year.
- I am very patient when it comes to doing something time-consuming.
- I have always been good at giving speech, presentations and recitations. I had actually taken part in a speech competition outside school which was divided into three categories – elementary school, middle school and high school, each category having one winner. I was in Grade 6 at that time and I am very happy to say that I won (in the Middle School category) and was awarded with a trophy!! 😀
- I love my hair, it is naturally wavy.
- I have long eyelashes and thick eyebrows which I absolutely adore.
- If I am really determined to do something, I will definitely 100% do it rather than leaving it halfway through.